In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 185
Online now 102 Record: 3673 (3/13/2012)
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
Kenan Stadium Amphitheatre
• Located in front of the Kenan Football Center, the Kenan Stadium Amphitheatre and Park will make its debut at the ECU game on Sept. 22
• Festivities are free and open to the general public
• Entertainment includes live music, food vendors, game day shopping, former Tar Heel greats and much more
• Opening concert on Sept. 22 is Tar Heel country recording artist Chase Rice
The new Kenan Stadium Amphitheatre and Park will open this Saturday as a pregame tailgating and concert venue. Located directly in front of the Kenan Football Center on the east side of the stadium, this grassy area is open to the public and is free of charge. Several food trucks will line the adjacent parking lot and will begin selling at noon. Country recording artist Chase Rice will perform at 1:30 p.m. immediately following the Old Well Walk. Fans are encouraged to bring a blanket and enjoy game day in Chapel Hill.
Seven Things You Should Know about the Kenan Amphitheatre
1) Located in front of the Kenan Football Center, the Kenan Stadium Amphitheater will make its debut Saturday prior to the ECU game.
2) Food trucks from Olde State BBQ, Parlezvous Crepes, American Meltdown, and Baguettaboutit will be on site and begin selling food starting at noon.
3) Country recording artist and former Tar Heel linebacker artist Chase Rice will perform at 1:30 p.m. immediately following the Old Well Walk.
4) Check out the Chapel Hill Sportswear tent for all the latest Carolina merchandise including Official Nike sideline apparel and jerseys.
5) Follow the Marching Tar Heels into Kenan Stadium as they make their way though the Kenan Amphitheatre approximately 40 minutes prior to kickoff.
6) The live music and access to the amphitheatre are FREE and open to the public.
7) Fans are encouraged to bring a blanket and tailgate and enjoy Game Day in Chapel Hill.
The new Kenan Stadium Amphitheatre and Park will open this Saturday as a pregame tailgating and concert venue.
ETA: Beer gardens will be sprinkled throughout. And you are cooking with gas.
Ha. Agreed. TONS of money could be made this way.
They gotta do the beer gardens... And I love the idea. Hope people show up for it!
Jason Andrews @Jas0nAndrews
The new Kenan Park Amphitheater will be debuting this Saturday with a free @ChaseRiceMusic concert starting at 1:30 http://pic.twitter.com/p4YjgzLP
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports